Realistic Practice for the LEED Green Associate Exam
LEED GA Practice Exams: Green Associate will prepare you for the Green Building Certification Institute's LEED Green Associate Exam. The practice exams simulate the actual exam in every aspect, from topics covered and number of questions, to the format and level of difficulty.
Test your knowledge of the basic principles and concepts of green building needed to support green design, construction, and operations. The 200 multiple-choice questions with fully explained solutions will increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the LEED Green Associate exam.
Everything You Need to Succeed
* Two practice exams that mentally prepare you for the pressure of working under timed conditions
* 200 questions that cover the subject areas unique to the LEED Green Associate exam
* Complete solutions that allow you to check your answers
* Preparation that helps you identify topics that require extra review
Exam Topics Covered
* Synergistic Opportunities and LEED Application Process
* Project Site Factors
* Water Management
* Project Systems and Energy Impacts
* Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
* Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
* Project Surroundings and Public Outreach