Stay in the lead with electrical answers and support in the 2011 National Electrical Code Handbook from NFPA, the NEC source.
The NEC has changed and staying up-to-code is essential! Make sure you're informed with the single most valuable tool for NEC users -- the 2011 NEC Handbook from NFPA. This is your hands-on source for the practical solutions and Code rationale you need to comply with the new NEC, avoid violations, and keep installations on time and on budget. The 2011 NEC Handbook is loaded with one-of-a-kind features:
* Full 2011 NEC text -- no other electrical reference has it!
* Expert commentary with coverage of changes in the 2011 NEC's requirements, including new rules focused on workplace safety
* First-time commentary for new articles addressing green technologies, alternate energy, high-voltage installations, and other emerging issues
* 500+ full-color photos and illustrations such as schematics, floor plans, and cross-sectional graphics not in the Code
* For the first time, vertical rules alert you to Code additions, and change dots signal deletions -- exactly like in the NEC.
* Commentary is shaded in blue so it's easily distinguished from mandatory provisions.
Order your 2011 NEC Handbook today and we'll take care of the rest!
Act now to ensure you're prepared with the most comprehensive information about electrical safety in the new 2011 NEC Handbook. Work with the authority trusted by electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects nationwide. (Hardbound, Approx. 1,440 pp., 2011)