Rapid Preparation for the LEED Building Design & Construction Specialty Exam
To pass both parts of the LEED AP BD&C credentialing exam, you must demonstrate your knowledge of LEED and green building practices and principles, and LEED Prep BD&C gives you the comprehensive preparation you need to succeed. LEED Prep BD&C presents the exams subject areas in a logical format, making it easy to understand the LEED rating system and to guide a project through the certification process.
The Power to Pass the LEED Building Design & Construction Specialty Exam
* Comprehensive introduction to LEED, methods of sustainable project delivery, and green building principles
* Open-ended and short-answer questions asses your knowledge of exam subjects
* Workbook-style summaries of the LEED BD&C credits and prerequisites for part two of the exam.
* Summaries of LEED credit categories, terms, and referenced standards
* Easy-to-use glossary, index, and lists of commonly used acronyms and resources
* An effective 6-week reading and study schedule