Get the confidence and know-how you need to deliver more accurate cost estimates and improve profitability. The 70th edition of this bestselling cost guide has been updated and expanded to provide you with the information you need to:
- Estimate projects with confidence and accuracy
- Improve project planning and budgeting
- Reduce risk
Explore detailed construction costs, arranged in the CSI MasterFormat 2010 system, and leverage the resources available in the reference section to construct a winning estimate.
What youll find inside:
- More than 23,000 unit costs for building components
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors to adjust costs to your location anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- Equipment rental costs
- Crew sizes, labor hours, and labor rates
- Detailed reference information
- Square foot costs
Plus: Get access to free quarterly cost index updates for a full year!