Corporate Accounts at Booksmatter
We invite you to open a corporate account with booksmatter.com. We're not just a web site, but a real store with an experienced and knowledgeable staff. We know the book business, and we specialize in technical books - on computers, science and medicine, engineering, and related topics. Our corporate accounts range from small proprietors to publicly traded companies with thousands of employees. We do more than sell books - we support your buyers, purchasing agents, and staff with the special services companies need.
Call us at 1-858-614-4326 or email Kate Reifers to open your corporate account with us today!
With a corporate account, your employees can order books - any book - directly from our web site. We routinely research and locate the printed materials your employees need for their work, promptly and accurately.
- Employees may sign in directly to our site, or be signed in automatically from a link on your corporate intranet. Either way, employees can see and review only their own order information.
- We ship all books labeled with the exact office location for delivery, to assist your mailroom and to avoid delays.
- Your purchasing officers can view complete order history, inquire about specific orders, and optionally review and approve orders before we fill them - all via our web site. If pre-approval isn't important to you, you can audit orders after the fact - for the entire company, or by employee.
- With our web-based on-line order status information, both purchasing officers and employees can check the status of their orders directly, 24 hours a day.
- We ship anywhere your employees are.
- We pride ourselves on our accurate, complete, and prompt invoicing. You can even use our web-based invoice information to reconcile your credit card statements on-line.